Nominations opened for 2022 IFSEC Global Influencers in Security & Fire as judges are revealed
CEO Susanne Skov Diemer is part of the judging panel of the 2022 IFSEC Global Influencers in Security & Fire.
The awards are designed to generate positivity across the industry by recognising the talent and efforts of some of the leading individuals tirelessly working to develop the security and fire safety sectors. The judges all play prominent roles in the security and fire sectors across the globe. The panel consists of individuals from an array of different countries and fields of expertise – many have additional years of overseas experience. The 2022 influencers will be announced in the IFSEC Security Briefing in early May.
Categories for 2022 IFSEC Global Influencers
- Security executives (the senior most official in an enterprise, whose primary duties encompass leading and managing security for the enterprise).
- Security – end users (e.g. heads of security, managers of security teams).
- Security – manufacturers/vendors/installers/integrators (those displaying exemplary work in the field of installation or specific projects, as well as technological innovation).
- Security – thought leadership (e.g. association figures, academics).
- Cyber security professionals and thought leaders.
- Security – One to watch (Specifically for championing the sector’s rising stars, nominees should have worked in the industry for no longer than five years).
- Fire – all disciplines (UK only).
- Fire – One to watch (Nominees should have worked in the industry for no longer than 5 years).